Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Blessing


This is Angeline she is one of my leaders here and she is married to the pastor. She has been such an encouragement to me lately. She is very real and loves the Lord and she gave us a talk the other day and it was so good. I think that the Lord is using her in ways that she doesn't even know. God is good that way. I am so grateful for her, she is easy to talk to and she listens when you need her. I just wanted you to know her a bit so when I talk about her at least you now know who she is. Thank you to everyone who prays faithfully for what the Lord is doing over here and for me, I am so thankful for all those prayers. I was very blessed to read an e-mail from Anna and she told me that she prays for me every day! Wow what a special girl, she really is and it is such an encouragement to see how she trusts the Lord and how Tim and Judy have raised her. I just praise the Lord for that family. So again thank you to everyone for their support please know that it means so much to me. Love you and miss you. Dione

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home