Kids Holiday Club
It is holiday time here for the kids and so we have a kids club for them and these are some of the little ones that I was taking care of. They are so beautiful and we had a lot of fun jumping with the sacs.
And this is the team that we had. There are two guys that are Zulu and were there to translate for us, which was such a huge blessing, I don't think that we could've done it without them. Ok see you another time. Have a beautiful day over there in the warmth!!! Love D


2 Comments:
Ok, so the old guy and the blonde guy were the Zulu translaters right? Haha just kidding, Dione. It's good to see these updates and know that you're doing well. It's really HOT this week, and I'm still adjusting.
Love ya,
Jo
4:58 p.m.
Soo uhhh, blonde and possibly blue eyed?! Is he married? haha I sound like a total creep...gee I miss discussing that topic with you though D, take care and may God continue to bless you SO much!:)
~*~Lana~*~
5:54 p.m.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home