Friday, June 29, 2007

IT SNOWED AGAIN


I can't believe that it snowed again, I am sorry that these pictures don't do the snow justice. But at least I know that you definately know what snow looks like. It was raining that wed. and then when we sitting having coffee because we were freezing from walking in the rain (to visit the children at the hospital) it started to snow, and the flakes just got bigger and bigger. It actually was beautiful to see because it reminded me of home! The kids here were so happy to see it, they wanted it to be all white in the moring so that they wouldn't have to go to school and could play in the snow. Imagine that, in Africa!! I am so cold here, and it just seems so weird that you are so hot. Oh well it was cool to see and it didn't stay. Alright gotta go. Love D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home