Pictures
This was the Tiger that we took the quads to. We went again to the Lion park, to take the new girl from the USA to before she went home. And this Tiger came really close, he was gorgeous!
This is a white Lionness, and she was sitting there and she was fine until the girl beside me decided to clap her hands and then the lionness got really upset. Her ears went flat and she actually lept a little at us and growled. It was quite scary, well at least I was scared as you know.

And this little guy was in the pen where we can pet the cubs. But this time there were about 10 in there and they were much more wild and fiesty! One actually bit me on my arm, thankfully it's still this small otherwise I might not have an arm now! But they are cute, and when I went to take a picture of this one he was kinda scared of the camera, it was so ironic because I was kinda scared of him. haha Oh well it was a wonderful time again and am so glad that I got the chance to go. Ok miss you all and hope you are well. Love D



1 Comments:
hey d, so are all those people in the chocolate fondue picture work with Mayheno? And that is soo cool you showed a pic of the mission from the sky! it looks beautiful there!
4:35 p.m.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home