Answered Prayer
IT CAME!!! You may be wondering what came and why am I so excited, well it's me so that answers the one question, but the package from home came, the one that Gavin and Annette brought with them and couriered in Feb. Praise the Lord! I know that this doesn't sound like a very big deal, but when you have been away as long as I have and miss your church as much as I do and miss familiar things from home, then it is pretty exciting. When I put it in this blog to ask for you to pray with me that this package would make it, I trusted that God is good and that if it didn't come then God had a reason, but part of me still thought that it has been so long that it probably wouldn't come. And yesterday they came to me and handed me the parcel slip. When I got home with it I looked at the stuff over and over again and read the notes from Serena and the kids and the pictures that they drew and the things that they wrote and the family pictures that they sent to me. It was so wonderful to hold in my hands. I also got a note from Darlene whom I miss so much, and she sent me some wonderful treats and mousse for my hair so that was a blessing. Darren and Lynda also sent me wonderful things and a card that Lynda made and a beautiful family picture, thank you. Also Ruth sent me some goodies and some recordings of the church services, which I spent the next hour just listening to Rob do worship and Wes preach and others read scripture, etc. It was such a huge joy for me to hear that, it brought tears to my eyes and made me so happy. Thank you so much to everyone who sent something in that package, it really made my day, week. Please know that words just don't seem to cut it here, it doesn't describe what I felt when I opened that up. Thank you!!! And thank you to those who prayed with me that it would make it after so long, God is so kind. There have been other answers to prayer but I will save those for another post. Cheers. Dione


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home