Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Good Morning

Hello Everyone at home, hows things for you? I just wanted to tell you that I still think of you and miss laughing and being with you. I am happy here but just wanted you to know that you are still in my good memories and maybe that will encourage you that you are thought of and missed. I love my friends and family and church, I am so blessed to have you all. I am doing ok here, it has been half a year! Wow eh, I couldn't believe it when I thought of that, it feels so short and yet so long at the same time. Generally I am not home sick, but there are moments when it comes and then I just go home and look at your pictures that I have in frames on my desk or on my wall. I was wondering if you could pray with me about a couple things. They aren't that important but they still matter to me. One is that a pacakge was put together from some of you at home and it was brought here by Gavin and Annette and they courier'd here to me in the middle of Feb. (I think) anyways they sent it from here in South Africa and it is now May and I still haven't received it and that makes me worried that it won't make it. I really want it to make it here because Ruth said that she put in some recordings of the church sevices and when I heard that it made me so happy that I would be able to hear familiar voices again, Wes preaching, Rob leading worship, songs that I will know. So please pray with me that is makes it even though logically it probably isn't going to come if it's been that long already, but God can do anything. And the other thing is that Tracy the girl who had been living in the falt with me, the one from America, is leaving to go home. We are going to the city for the weekend and then on Monday she will fly to the USA. I will stay in Durban at headquarters until Wed. just to have some time to be ok with her leaving and then when I get home then another girl from the US is coming here for 6 weeks and she will be living in salem with me. So please pray that I will not be too lonesome for Tracy and that all will go well with the new girl Leslie. Thank you so much for praying with me and for your support. I really appreciate you. Have a wonderful day. D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home