Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Garden: Before & After

This is a picture of the garden when I first got here, and now...

They ripped everything out and started over again. There has been a lot of work that has gone into the garden, now we just need the plants and they are supposed to be coming some time, you never know though. And we had a rotatiller and it broke. It seems like so much of the stuff here is broken or breaking, so please pray that the Lord would provide for this area. Looks good though eh! Ok have a great day. D

1 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

Hey Dione! I love the pictures you've put on here. It's so good to see you having fun and seeing your beautiful smile. Mom and I were watching tv last night and a Tribal Trails commercial came on. You were on it, singing with three other people! You're in my prayers.
Love you,
Jo

10:18 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home