More Cubs

This one was a bit older and so they told us to be careful that maybe we shouldn't go into his area, but one of the ladies that works there went in so then so did I. He made me a bit more nervous because when I would point the camera at him he would want to come to me and he looked serious.

Here Tracy was dancing with one of them and I thought that it was so incredibily adorable that I had to get a picture.

And this one, he started to lick my skin and that was interesting, their tongues are very rough and he probably thought that we tasted very good, well at least he'll think that in a few months!! So cute though, I will never forget that experience. The next pictures will be of the adult lions, they are quite something. Ok talk later D



2 Comments:
Those cubs are sooooo adorable. it is great to see what is happening to you in Africa, Auntie Dionne. We miss you!
6:58 a.m.
awwwww they are soooo cute! that would be quite the experience!
Eliesha
12:46 p.m.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home