Monday, March 19, 2007

Game Reserve


This is the entrance to the game reserve that we went to on Saturday.

This was the reception building and I thought that it was really different so I thought that I would take a picture for you to see the roof.

This was a display of some of the animals that were in the place.

I thought this sign was crazy! Forget pedestrians!!! I have never seen this sign, I had to take a picture.
Well here are a few of the pictures that I took when we first entered the game reserve. There are more pictures of animals and they are to come, I just don't have the time at the moment, but I will put them on. I got pictures of Giraffes, wildebeasts, warthogs, rynos and monkeys, etc. So I will put them on, but I got to go and do the veggie run. This is when we pick up the donation from the grocery store and they need help doing it this week and so I am the one to go and do it.
I will talk to you later. D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home