Thursday, March 15, 2007

Fun Pictures


This is my flat mate, she is fun as you can see. I am going to miss her when she goes in May.

These are two bugs that were in our house and so we killed them. We have this spray called DOOM and we use it for all bugs, they say that you only have to spray it a little and it will eventually die. Well no thanks I spray them until they are white covered in that stuff and then they aren't moving so much. I thought these were cockroaches but they're only crickits! Yuck

Anyways I just wanted to share these with you.
Oh yeah and I got my first package yesterday from Lynda and Bonnie and I was so excited. It just made my day, the Lord is so good and His timimg is perfect. It was such a great package!
OK talk to you later! D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home