Back from Kwasizabantu

There were Zebras there and that was neat to see them.

This is the Dutch family that we stayed with they were wonderful.

And this is one of the Rondovals that people live in and I thought that is was cute so I took this picture.
Our time at Kwasizabantu was good, but it was hard to sit for so long. We had sessions three times a day and they were usually about 3 hours long and we sat on hard benches. But it was good to be there, the people that live there remind me of the Amish in our country. We were told to wear skirts when we went there and every lady does, we also weren't really allowed or encouraged to wear any make up or do anything to our hair but to be natural. The people there are great though, they really know how to love and live in community, the atmosphere was different there, it will be nice to go back and visit again sometime.
I have some more pictures, so I will maybe put them on tomorrow.
Hey and thanks Bai and Jenny for the comments they warmed my heart to read. I miss you as well and think of you.
I hear that it is warming up there, that is great. And over here, some of the evenings and mornings are a bit colder, it's wonderful. They tell me that it will be cold in winter which be nice for a change but we'll see I have a feeling that I am actually going to be cold.
OK gotta go, have a wonderful day.
Love D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home