Sunday, March 04, 2007

Good Day


This is Tracy giving donation stuff out to the food for workers


These are the two teen girls that I was taking care of for 10 days, they all have to wear uniforms to go to school here.



This is the one side view from the front of the kitchen, I thought that the plants were cool and so I wanted to show you.

Tommorrow I go to a conference at a place called quasisabonto, (something like that), Tracy and I are going and two other guys. We are going from Mon. to Thurs. so we'll see how it goes, I'll hopefully take pictures and show you what it looked like.
OK gotta go do laundry, and Tracy and I just went and had lunch and so I am ready for a nap. So talk to you when I get back and have a wonderful day, and if you see Jake you must wish him a Happy Birthday, it's today March 4th! Dione

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home