First the baby lions!

Aren't they the sweetest things!! I couldn't believe that we were there with lion cubs, it was the most amazing thing ever.

As I was holding him I was nervous because even though they were babies, they were still lions and had huge paws for being so small. But they were cute and soft and just wonderful.

I was taking pictures of them and this one started to get intersted in my camera and so I kept taking pictures and he continued to get closer, it was so cute.

They were so cute to hold, and they were heavy as well. They were all sleeping when we arrived there and so when we picked them up they were lazy in our arms and all cudly. I still can't believe that we were holding lions!!! I will show you some more pictures of them and their claws and teeth.
Well, this was an experience of a life time, and I am so grateful to have done it. I will never forget it. I hope that you enjoy the pictures. Have a wonderful day. D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home