Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Game Reserve #2

This is a picture of the inside of abuilding that was there, it is a conference place. And the roof looked cool and so I thought I would let you see it as well as the horns.
This was a jiraffe that was just standing there and so I tried to get as close to it as possible, it was so cool to see. I got pretty close and then one of the girls said that I shouldn't get too close because they could kick, and that made me nervous so I stopped advancing towards him. But he was amazing to see!
These giraffes were outside the game reserve, just along the side of the road, I was so excited to see them just out in the wild and there were no fences around them.
This was a little lizard thing that was on the veranda outside the conference place. We stopped and had coffee and these little things were everywhere.
Well there are more pictures to come so I will send more tomorrow maybe.
OK talk to you later
Dione

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home