Friday, March 30, 2007

Team


This is our team, first on the left is Thomas, he's from Switzerland and he, next to him is Maryse, she is from Holland, behind her is the Pastor, his name is Peter. In front of him is Lynn, she is married to the guy behind her and his name is Llewellyn. Beside Lynn is Denise, behind her is Tracy, my flat mate, In front of her is Angeline, married to the pastor. Behind me is Christo and beside him is Pieter and his wife is missing from the picture and her name is Martie.



These are a bunch of the children from the outreach crowding around Tracy.

And Hello from me, I thought that I should send a photo so you still remember who I am. This is in my new room, I moved because Tracy came and she is only here for so short and so I got the bigger room. As you can see I am well and happy, sometimes I miss home and all of you, but The Lord is gracious and seems to send an e-mail or letter or package from home right at the perfect time that I need it. So thank you to everyone who has sent me letters or e-mails and packages I am so happy for them, they really mean a lot to me.
This weekend we might go to this fair ground where there is some kind of shows going on and some rides and other stuff, so we'll see how that goes.
Oh and I forgot to tell you, on Sunday I saw a big spider, I admit it wasn't as big as the one in Mexico but it was still big enough for me to go the other way, and for the last week a big fat frog has made it's way into the shelves in the office and into my music books. So each time we go into them to look for songs they are there near the bindings or they fall out. It's so gross because it's so unexpected. And they said that they saw a night adder (snake for those of you who don't know what that is) just on the other side of the road by our house.AAHHH I haven't seen it yet though. OK that's pretty much it, miss all of you and have a great day. D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home