Museum



These are the pictures that I took when we went to the museum yesterday. It was very interesting. These are pictures of the Zulu people in there war outfits. There have been a lot of battles in the past between the Zulus and Afrikaans and others. I will tell you more about it all in the next blog. We went yesterday to these two historical places because Thomas's parents are here from Switzerland and so we took them there, which was handy for us because we hadn't been to the one of the places either. I bought some more postcards and so I will be sending some of those. Ok must go and hang up posters, we are having this guy come here and he is a mission mobilizer, and he's been working in Cambodia, so hopefully we'll get to see some pictures from there. Talk later D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home