Pastor's Family


These are a couple of the pictures that I took of the pastor and his family, (the one blonde girl is the friend of the daughter she came home with her) The kids were home this last weekend and so we spent some time with them playing games, actually we played scum, (and I was king for quite a while) just for some peoples information! haha
Anyways, these people are so great and we love it when they home. The pastor and his family are so kind and welcoming. Well I just wanted to show you their picture so that you meet them as well. OK have to go, working in the office. Hope you are all well. Know that I am well and happy, the only thing is that I am freezing!!! OK talk later D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home