Thursday, July 05, 2007

Beautiful Faces

This was a little girl at the kids club that we are having at the location during the holidays. And the one below is just a beautiful picture of one of the kids that was there as well.

I had the privilege of going with one of the doctors from our church here to a rural area and help the people. Every year there is a group of medical students that come from Capetown during their holidays and give a week to minister to the people in the rural areas. So we drove and met up with some of them and helped at a clinic for the day. It was fascinating to be able to do this and to meet these students. One was a surfer and told me that if I go to Capetown that he would take me surfing, so of course you know what I said: there's too many sharks! But he said that they don't have any sharks there, ya I'm not sure that I believe him, but it was a good day and I am glad that the Lord gave me that opportunity. (And the picture is of one of the little girls that was walking around the clinic and we became friends, isn't she adorable?!) So all is well and God is so good. Love D

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dione! A SURFER offered you the opportunity to go SURFING!!! Hello Jealousy, how are you doing today? hahaha I'm just kidding, no but that is TOTALLY kickin'! And oh wow those pictures of the little kids are so cute...love you and it was so good reading your stuff and catching up with you...we go to Mexico in a few days and I'm pretty stoked. Anyway, I'm praying for you! :)
Love Lana

5:52 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home