Monday, July 16, 2007

Oh My Goodness!

This spider was found in one of the houses on the mission and so the boys came and brought it to me so that I could take a picture because I wanted you to see the horrible spider that is here. I know that God made them and that is all great but to me they are so gross. The girls found it in their room and then in the morning it was in their cupboard!!! aaaahhhh they said that they couldn't sleep all night. At that moment I was so grateful that there are none like that in my house, and I can sleep fine. Now their parents are going away for a bit and I am going to their house to take care of the kids, so I will now be with the spiders!! Well I'm sure it will be good for me because it will drive me to pray, which is always a good thing. There has to be a bright side to this situation, when it involves spiders. Ok gotta run talk later Cheers. D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home