Opening of the Boys Home
Good Morning,
If you remember a little while ago I went to the opening of a new part of the boys home and when I was there the children read out this little poem and it moved me so much and I wanted to share it with you but I forgot and so I thought well when I find it then I will send it. So here it is:
THANKS TO THE FREESTONE PROPERTIES WE NOW HAVE A HOME
Without a shelter
we had no home
without a shelter
we had no dignity
without a shelter
we had no place to call home
without a shelter
all our hopes were gone our hearts were turned to stone.
Then angels sent from God above
showed us that there is life
a meaning in our daily lives
We were once homeless but
now we have a mansion
built with love and compassion
and now with pride and dignity
we hold our heads up high
and thank the Lord above
for the shelter we now
call our home
You brought back our dignity that was once stripped from us.
Wow isn't that such a good little poem that they made up for the people who made their new home possible!
I will write again and send more pictures of my time at the hospital it was so nice and you will get to see the children that we get to love and play with. Bye for now D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home