Monday, December 04, 2006

New Experiences

Good Morning,
Well I went to a restaurant called Wimpy for the first time, it was nice. I also went with a lady who took her child to a camp for the week. It was so interesting to go to a camp and see youth there as counsellors, it reminded me of home. Accept the difference was that the people that run this camp are seven day adventists. Well, today is very hot again, and it is only going to get hotter. The other day I also went to a christmas exhibition and I found some lego for the children at the hospital. I was so excited because each time I go, the children seem so bored. I am especially talking about two boys who have broken legs and can't move off of their beds and so there is absolutely nothing for them to do all day. I am going to the hopsital today to visit them and I'm not sure if I will bring the lego today or wait to bring it to them for Christmas. I love visiting the children at the hospital, it's so great to see them smile when we come. Last time I went with one of the ladies from the mission and we found some toys for the two boys and I went and bought them some suckers, they were so happy. We also found these two cloth gloves that had velcro attached and a ball and so the one boy and I played catch for a while and that was so fun to do with him because he was just smiling. Sometimes I wish I had all the money in the world and could bring them fruit and sweets and toys and colouring books and crayons everytime, but My heavenly Father has all the money and I must just ask Him! God is good.
Miss you all and hope that you are well. Dione

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home