Saturday, November 04, 2006

Back at Dundee

Well, I'm back in Dundee now and I already miss Durban, let me rephrase that I already miss the people in Durban. I really enjoyed my time there and am thankful for the people that I met there. When I arrived here I came to a house with no power, and they said that there should be power by 4 pm, and it is now almost 6pm and there still is no power, hhhmmm. Oh well I guess it's early to bed and candles. I must say it is nice to be back in the Dundee weather though, in Durban it was so hot and humid, even when it wasn't hot it was humid, but here in Dundee, it is hot and dry. One thing that is still hard for me to get a hold of is the driving here, everything in the car is on the other side and you shift with your left hand, that's just so weird. I haven't tried it yet so we'll see how that turns out. Ok gotta go home now, miss you all. Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home