Thursday, October 05, 2006

11 days till I leave Canada!!!

Wow! I can't believe that it's only 11 days until I leave my home country of Canada. And only 4 days until I leave here. The last week has been an interesting one and an emotional one. One of the best times that I had was with the youth on Wed. I was so amazed and blessed by everyone there that evening at Rob's. (and not to mention that wonderful fire that kept everyone so warm) haha I was warm at least once I got closer to the fire. The time that we spent singing was amazing, at one point I just stopped singing just so I could listen to everyone's voice and remember what it sounds like. Yeah it was then that I cried, I will really miss everyone that was there. Throughout the evening everyone gave a verse or two and I was so blown away by the verses that were chosen and at the same time so encouraged. Thank you for all the verses, I will treasure them when I get to South Africa and feel alone. I know that God is with me and that is what will get me through the lonely times. Well enough of that my eyes are starting to water so lets talk about something else.
I am getting a laptop! what! That's right you heard me, I can't believe it myself, but God is good and my faith is so weak. So we'll be able to keep in touch. Yay!
Ok that's all for now talk to you soon my dear friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home