Christmas

Good Morning!
The other day some of the ladies and I went to this ladies tea and it was a christmas tea already on Nov. But hey we went and when we got there we all got assigned to different tables, but it worked out ok. There was a time during the program that they started to sing some christmas songs and they sang I'm dreaming of a white christmas and I thought that was so funny because had they ever seen a white christmas? So for the rest of the song I thought about home and how I would miss the white christmas. I know it's cold but enjoy your white Christmas. Other than that not much else is new. So until next time I hope that you are all safe as you drive on those roads that I don't miss. So please be really careful. Bye


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home