Monday, November 13, 2006

Visiting the hospital

Good Evening everyone,
Well today it was raining and it still is. I am again wearing warm clothes which I almost didn't bring. Today we went to do hospital visitation with the ywam team that is here and I got to take some of them to the children's ward. Wow the children are so small and some of them are so sick. But we had the privilege of holding them and playing with them with a ball, it was wonderful. It took awhile but soon they had smiles on their faces and it was so hard to leave them because when we stopped playing with them and praying for them and holding them they would cry. There was this one child who was in a room all alone, you have to understand that there are about 6 beds in each room and there was only this one by himself. So this one we spent a little more time with, I loved it. Now we are back and it's evening and there is not really much to do, so I thought that I would write to you and let you know how my day was. Well talk to you again soon. Bye Dione

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Dione. It sounds like you are having such an amazong time there. I just read all of your blogs b/c I just got the website when I went home this weekend. Well, this is Belinda and I would love to email you personaly or possibly talk to you on msn or something, but I don't beleive I have you email address. So mine is scrump08@hotmail.com, so I would love for you to add me. I love you, Dione and God bless you as you follow His will and glorify him with your work **Belinda

10:57 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dionne! Just thought you'd like to know that it's 20 below here today, with a roaring wind. It's so cold! Enjoy the sun! Leanne

11:37 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home