Beautiful Children at the hospital

These are the two boys that I go and see on Mondays and Wednesdays. These boys both had broken legs and were strapped to their beds and so they couldn't go anywhere to play. So we started to bring them things, and the other day I found some lego at a craft fair and I was so excited because I wanted to get them some, and there it was. So when I went to bring it to them man it was so nice, they were so happy. What a privilege to bring them things and to spend time with them and love them. It's so great to love them! Please if you think of it please pray for them that they would be safe, because as you can see in the pictures their casts are off, so they will be going home soon. This is happy news but I am also sad because I don't know if I'll ever see them again and I love them and looked forward to seeing them each week.

This one is my special buddy, we would play catch all the time. Thank you Lord for these beautiful children please protect them.
See you my friends and thank you for your prayers. Bye Dione


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home