Blessing From the Lord!
With my last post, I told you about Lynn's husband Llewellyn passing away, Lynn wanted to get away for a break after the funeral, so she asked me if I would go with her. A friend from our church has a holiday house near the beach and so he let us use it for the week. What a blessing because we would never had been able to afford this place, it's in a holiday area. The place was beautiful and we had a great week relaxing and going to the beach and swimming in a tidal pool which was wonderful as there were no possibility of sharks! But we went into the waves of the sea as well, just not very deep, there were lifeguards and signs warning of sharks, so the threat of them was real not just in my head! I didn't see any unfortunately, not that I wanted to see them up close or anything I just thought maybe I could see a fin sticking out of the water you know deeper out. But it was a beautiful time, we only had two days of sun but that was alright because I burned enough on the one day that my skin was kinda sensitive after that. We went to some nice restaurants and went to a croc farm and an animal farm where Nokatula could ride a horse and pet and feed the animals. So we just praise the Lord that we were able to do this. God is so kind and good to us. Please pray for Lynn as she has come home knowing that Llewellyn is not waiting for her here. Thank you so much to all those that have been praying we really appreciate it. It's still hard to get used to the fact that Llewellyn is not here and he did so much for so many years! Alright have a wonderful day.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home