Monday, October 22, 2007

World Champions!!!!!

Linds and I took Nokatula to her gymnastics competition on Sat. It was so cute and then we took her out for lunch to celebrate . When we were waiting for her to go on, there was a little market there and we found this lady that had S. African stickers and we put them to support this country. Ah man it was such a fun day to be with Linds.
Here we were at the Pastor's house getting ready to have supper before the big game! As you see Peter and Linds are wearing the South African colors!
And this is after South Africa became world champions 2007 for Rugby!!! What a crazy night, we were so nervous and shouting and standing, it was a great time by all. I tried to phone the pastor's son after it was over and I could hardly hear him because of all the noise. I feel so privileged to have shared in this experience with them, I think it might be a once in a lifetime event! And as you can read on Linds' blog we were made honorary South Africans!!!! What a honor! (I think I am starting to feel a little more south African now, but I will always be Canadian at heart!!!)
Well must go, have a wonderful day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

D! you put that picture on?? hahaha

4:28 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home