Ah Summer!
Summer has come and today is the first time that they are mowing the lawn in a long time. There are so many glitches and troubles that come with our lawn mowers so please if you remember could you pray for our machines, I know that it is not a really important thing but it becomes a hassle for us as there is quite a bit of grass to take care of here.
And it has been raining here for about the last week, we are praising the Lord for that. It always amazes me how the Lord answers every prayer, maybe not in the time that we think but according to His perfect timing!
It was so nice this morning we had prayers at 6am in the chapel and we just spent time worshiping and praising God. I felt so convicted as were doing this because more often than not I focus on the problem or the prayer requests and become anxious about it instead of just trusting our great and mighty Heavenly Father who owns this world and everything in it. God is so powerful and faithful and yet I doubt or think that the needs for prayer are maybe just a little to big for God when that isn't true at all.
It's so good to refocus on God and how nothing is impossible for Him!
Well I should go, but just wanted to do a quick update. Cheers. D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home