Medals again!
Well the boys came back from Nationals for the Skipping competition and they got gold and silver for the double dutch part of their routine. Wow they are so good and we are so proud of them and I hope that they continue on in this way until they are men and then maybe they can become coaches. I just hope that they stay away from the alcohol and the drugs, they are doing so well at the moment being focused on their skipping and coming to kids club and church. Please pray for them that they would grow to love the Lord. Thank you so much, they mean a lot to us, and they are so special. In the beg. of Dec. they have been asked to go and do some training with one of the top guys in the sport. He was there at the competition and saw the boys skip and so he asked them to come to him for three weeks and he would show all the stuff that he knows! And then after that they train again for another week somewhere else. I think that's how it works.
Ok gotta go it's tea time and I have lots of things to do this morning. Cheers. D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home