Friday, October 12, 2007

Answered Prayer!

I forgot to tell you that the Lord answered our prayers for my younger sister. I phoned her the other day and she told me that they finally offered her a house and it is a good one in a good area. (She's moving today Fri.) PRAISE THE LORD!!! God is so incredible! Thank you for all the prayers that went up for her, please continue to pray now that she would be able to get some furniture and beds and blankets, kitchen stuff, just all the things like that to put into her house to live. Thanks again for all the faithful people who prayed for her, I appreciate it so much. (If I already told you about her getting a house please forgive my bad memory)
Ok now I am really going, have a great day! Love D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home