Sunday, December 24, 2006

Still makes me nervous

Well, today was the first time that I help lead worship in church in South Africa, I just didn't think that I would do that way over here. Even after like 3 years it doesn't get much easier, still scared still nervous. The pastor called me this morning at 8 am and asked me if I wanted to come and help them sing, church starts at 8:30 am, so not much time to think. Oh well it went ok, they just got a sound system for the church, yay microphones!
Well it's Christmas eve here and nothing is happeneing. I am thinking of all of you and how your going to church and will have a white Christmas tomorrow. Enjoy!!
Well Merry Christmas and have a wonderful time together. I miss you and the church and just being there.
Oh yeah the little boy from the hospital went home on Friday, the one holding the lego house right close to his face. I will really miss him but at least his leg is healing and he is able to be home for Christmas.
D

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Dione, Merry Christmas to you too!

9:45 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home