Thursday, January 04, 2007

I'm such a chicken!

Well I got brave the other day and drove the bucky for the first time! (sorry that is what they call a truck) It seems so eady, but remember they drive on the other side of the road and their steering wheel is on the other side of the vehicle, and when you come to an intersection with four different ways to go and some you can enter and some you can't. So I ventured out and took a couple of the teen girls with me so that they would keep me on the right (left) side of the road. All went well, and by that I mean that I didn't run into anything or hit anyone, praise the Lord!
I also drove again yesterday and it was even better, before I know it, it'll be like I never knew anything else. (man, am I going to have trouble driving when I get home)
Yesterday we did this kids club out in the community, and we had a lot of fun. We set up this game where the kids lined up and had to race each other to a certain spot and back again, but they had to do this with a cup of water on their heads. It was so fun to watch them they would hold the cup with one hand on their heads and run at top speed, so by the time they reached the person that they had to go around all the water was gone from the cup and running down their smiling faces. It was a great sight to see.
I hope you are all well and I still miss you. Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home