Baby!
Good morning,
Here is the picture of the baby that I took care of this last weekend. His picture is lower down in my blog, he is sitting on the floor in a white shirt with only a diaper and I think that his eyes are closed. It was interesting taking care of him, but I'm not sure that I ever want kids I guess we'll see when the time comes to decide that.
Hey I'm planning that on Sun. afternoon I am going to this salon to get my hair braided, it is near one of the townships, so it will be authentic. I am looking forward to it, as I am getting tired of my frizzy puffy hair. We'll see how it turns out, I'll try and send a picture to you. It's only going to cost me about $20, that part is pretty cool.
Well I must run I hope that you are safe and happy. God bless my friends and lovely church, I still miss you all, and think of home and church and the snow.
Cheers. ( not sure if the picture will work sorry if it doesn't)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home