Thursday, February 28, 2008

Good - Sad

We received a donation from overseas that we were able to give out to the people. It is such a blessing to receive these gifts of food, medical supplies and clothing. It's so wonderful to see the way the people's faces light up as they get the gifts, what a privilege to serve the Lord!
And when I saw this picture, I thought that it was sad, the children don't really have anything to play with so they play with these old cars. It just seemed so sad and broken down. I pray that the Lord would restore these people to Himself and create hope for them and joy. Please pray with me for the children, for their safety and for a humbleness that even in their circumstances they would be thankful for what they have. Thanks for taking the time to pray. Have a beautiful day. D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home