Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Birthday!

It was the pastor's two kids' birthdays this week and so they came home to celebrate it with their family and with the mission. It was great to be all together. And I was able to take a really good family picture of the Pastor and his wife and children.

In this picture is the oldest sons girlfriend, Leanne.
Megan turned 20 and Timothy turned 23.
The team came over for about an hour just to have cake and watch the present opening, it was a nice time and we had a lot of laughs.
We have prayer every Thursday morning and after some of the men from the church get together and have breakfast at this place called Wimpy. And because they often go, they built up this credit (I'm not sure how) but anyways, they men offered us to use their credit to go out for breakfast. So all the ladies of the mission went out on Sat. for breakfast, it really was a great time. This is the pastor's wife and Lynn. I love both these ladies.

And this is Megs, and of course Linds and I. It's really a good time when the kids come home. Please pray for this family, the Pastor and Angeline are away for a couple of days, they really need a break. Please pray that the Lord would bring people who could help with leadership, as we are missing Llewellyn, the man who passed away last year. He was a big help to Peter and Angeline and now they don't have that help with taking care of the mission. Please help us to pray for men as well. The mission is so full of women, which of course is not a bad thing, but we need men to do the maintenance, fixing so many things and for security. We really need help with this and need your prayers. Please pray that the men would be godly men and mature men and men who have a passion for the Lord and the lost. Thank you so much, I appreciate that I can ask this and know that some of you will pray for this for us. You are so wonderful to stand with us in this. Have a wonderful day and God bless. D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home