Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas!

We didn't have a Christmas tree so we made one and put it on the wall and then put our little presents underneath it. It's kinda sad and yet I think it's brilliant! haha Well it was fun anyways.
Linds and I filled these hats for each other instead of stockings, so that was fun and we bought this sparkling grape juice and drank it out of fancy glasses. This is Linds and the new girl from Venezuela, Judy, she lives with me, so she shared in our little Christmas eve and day celebration. I think it makes it a little easier for them to be away from home, well at least I hope that it helped.
For lunch we all got together and had a braai, it really was nice to be all together and just relax. The pastor's family was home so that was a bonus, they are really great to hang out with. That morning in our house we made pancakes and bacon and coffee and different members of the team came and went and had some coffee or pancakes, it was relaxing and comfortable. So all in all it was a great day. Cheers. D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home